- David and his wife Rachel live in an old farm house in ‘The Saints’ where they keep cats, sheep and chickens.
- In St James, Rachel is the church warden, in Bungay she is a volunteer at All Hallowes nursing home.
- David has been your County Councillor since 2009.
- District Councillor for The Saints since 2006.
- David says: “Having been a Cabinet Member for Planning and Coastal Management at the District Council and Deputy Cabinet Member for Adult Social Care and the County, I view myself as a full-time councillor. If elected, I will do my utmost to prepresent all of the twenty-four parishes of the Bungay and Wainford ward at the new East Suffolk Council.
- Last September, with three friends, I cycled the four hundred miles from St David’s in Wales to Ness Point in Lowestoft. We raised just under £5,000 for Fitzroy Transforming Lives – a charity looking after adults with Downes Syndrome or severe autism. We got very wet, and we got lost in the mountains – but we had a great time.
Read our East Suffolk manifesto here: https://www.eastsuffolkconservatives.org.uk/campaigns/towards-thriving-east-suffolk