- Linda moved to East Anglia when she was seven, with her parents from Essex.
- She attended local schools and then worked for 17 years for a firm of solicitors in Great Yarmouth
- She moved to Lowestoft in 1988 with her husband David to run the Bayfields Hotel in the High Street, which they sold in 2005. They also ran The Alderman Public House on Hollingsworth Road and left there in 2000. She has lived in Crestview Drive for the last 12 years.
- She has attended the Hollingsworth Road Baptist Church on Fridays and the Hollingsworth Road Hall on Tuesdays for her councillor surgeries, and hopefully has been able to help the local residents with any problems they have had.
- She has been married to David for 42 years and has one daughter and three grandsons, who live in the Carlton Colville area.
Read our East Suffolk manifesto here: https://www.eastsuffolkconservatives.org.uk/campaigns/towards-thriving-east-suffolk