- Stephen lives in the village of Chediston with his wife Wendy and their family. Coming from a farming family, Stephen understands the pressures and opportunities facing rural communities and the importance of striking a balance between protecting our rural heritage and embracing change. He has worked in both the public and private sectors and has a good grasp of the demands of local government.
- He has been a member of both Waveney District Council and Suffolk Coastal District Council and has been a chairman of both Suffolk Coastal and Suffolk County Councils.
- Despite his disability, Stephen always believes that through hard work and self-determination, we can achieve almost anything.
- Stephen is a keen beekeeper.
- Stephen is the Cabinet Member with responsibility for Customer Services, ICT and Commercial Partnerships at East Suffolk Council.
Read our East Suffolk manifesto here: https://www.eastsuffolkconservatives.org.uk/campaigns/towards-thriving-east-suffolk